Featuring a simple mountain range, this clean save the date is ideal for winter or cold destination weddings. Shown with charcoal and aqua accents on a white background but the design can be customized to any colors. Feel free to customize your text as well!
- For a sample of this wedding set or any other designs, purchase that here.
- Wedding Invitations: A7 5" x 7"
- Reply Cards: 4Bar 4.875" x 3.5"
- Enclosure Cards: A2 5.5" x 4.25" or 4Bar 4.875" x 3.5" (size depends on card content) recommended for Accommodations, Directions, Reception, Wishing Well, or Info Card
- Small Enclosure Cards: US Business Card Size 3.5" x 2" recommended for Website or Registry Card
- Invitation Belly Bands (Assembly Required): 11" × 2”
- Invitation Envelope Liners (Assembly Required): 6.5" x 7.125"
- Blank envelopes included
PAPER & ENVELOPES
- 120lb White Matte matte, uncoated paper with a luxe feel (80lb White Matte envelopes)
- 110lb White Felt white paper with a rich organic texture (80lb White Matte envelopes)
- 110lb Natural Felt ecru paper with a rich organic texture (80lb Natural Matte envelopes)
- 110lb Pearlescent Shimmer off white paper with an effervescent shimmer (80lb White Matte envelopes)
- 19pt Savoy Cotton creamy white paper with a super lush cotton texture (80lb Savoy Cotton envelopes)
ORDERING & SHIPPING
- Includes electronic proofs via email
- Proofs emailed within 2 business days
- Printing: 4 to 6 business days
- Shipping: Standard and rush available
- Standard shipping takes 3 - 6 days within the United States, about 7 - 14 days for international shipments
- Expedited shipping takes 1 - 2 days within the United States, about 4 - 6 days for international shipments
Reviews Hide Reviews
Excellent product, great customer service, and fast!
These invitations were absolutely perfect for my summer mountain wedding, and Mallory was an absolute delight to work with! She answered all of my questions promptly and worked with me to customize a reply card that contained all the information I needed. Also the guest addressing was worth every penny--saved me so much time and looked great!
These are the perfect invitations for our mountain wedding this summer! They turned out perfect!